Hello! I’m Ash: an Indian-American teen who loves stories, stars and purple prose.
You can most often find me swept up in the pages of a book, listening to music or admiring the sunset. Here on my blog, I talk all about stories—from books to music to anything in between—but especially the stories that make my world a little brighter, like stars (hence the name Starlight Strands)!
- I love reading & promoting diverse books, because it means the world for me to see myself represented in literature!
- I’m probably the most indecisive person you’ll ever meet, and you can often find me having identity crises over answer choices on personality quizzes.
- I’m a frequent over-user of exclamation points, emojis and the em-dash.
MY FAVORITE THINGS:
- Books: Picture Us In The Light, Crying in H Mart, The Gilded Wolves, When The Moon Was Ours, This is How You Lose the Time War
- Music: LOONA, Japanese Breakfast, Rina Sawayama, Beabadobee
- TV Shows: Avatar The Last Airbender, The Good Place
- Films: WALL-E, UP, Khoobsurat, Zindagi Na Milegi Dubara, 3 Idiots, Parasite